- Plural of fence
- third-person singular of fence
A fence is a structure to restrict or prevent movement. It may also refer to:
- Fence (criminal), a person who deals in the purchase and sale of stolen property
- Fence (woodworking), a portion of a tool used as a guide
- Fence Collective, a Scottish group of musicians
- Fence lizard, two species of spiny lizard
- Fences (play), a Pulitzer Prize-winning play by August Wilson
- Fencing (sport), a sport of armed combat using a foil, épée, or saber.
- Fencing (computing), a mechanism in computer clusters
- Fences or Slither Link, a logic puzzle published by Nikoli
- Fence (statistics), a value beyond which an observation is considered an outlier
- Fence (band), a Belgian rock band
- The Fence (film), A love story set at a Nazi concentration camp.
- Never Straddle The Fence, A 2008 adult-film about strippers turning their lives around